Welcome!

This is a visual development project I dreamt up out of a fascination with all things sci-fi and because I have a plethora of awesome friends.

20120201

Some Sketches to Tide You Over

I'm working on updating S&C; I'm reorganizing my thoughts and trying to lay in a solid "game plan" for what comes next.

In the meantime, here's a couple of sketches I've done.  Nothing special or significant as pertains to the story, just a couple of pictures that came to mind that I wanted to keep for future reference.



I'd gotten a new sketchbook to keep all the drawings for this project consistent (the top image).  I was using Tuscan Red and a Cream Prisma for the drawings, but I don't like the way it scans in.  The bottom three images were done in a separate sketchbook on Velvet Grey Strathmore, same color Prismas, and you can see how much of a difference the paper makes.  

I had a few other colors that I was testing out.  The Dark Brown Prisma that I used with White in the drawing below looks a lot better, I think.

Capt. Marcus

Here are some other colors I was considering.


No comments:

Post a Comment