Goal 1 of 3 - DONE!
What's steampunk without an airship and it's crew of fan-freaking-tastic characters?
- Elle - The owner of a small, varied fleet of airships. She performs a hodge-podge of services like shipping and delivery, long distance message running, sight-seeing, etc. She's slightly spastic and usually stressed about something or other, but with her driven work ethic and the help of her crew she's developed a reputation for excellence and getting the job done - no matter the circumstance.
- BT - Elle's engineer. She's competent, capable and she can build or fix anything - out of anything - before you can spit. All without chipping a nail. She's kept Elle's ships flying through circumstances that would have crippled bigger and newer ships. Her inventive offensive security measures have made many a merchant glad that Elle and her crew haven't turned to piracy, and many an air-pirate wish they hadn't.
- Sun - an accomplished medic and Elle's younger sister. She's a little spitfire - and her mouth is sharper than the needle she'll use to sew you up. She's amazingly shrewd and she can ferret a secret out of anyone - if she has to. If it's advice you need, she's the one to ask, because ten to one, Sun's already thought of it.
- James - a kind of Jack-of-All-Trades, he's Elle's primary helmsman. A fantastic pilot as long as you're not wanting to, well, dock or maybe land. But you know what they say about any landing you can walk away from. An eternal optimist, he can see the humor in anything and he's always ready with a joke. He's one-half of a rather dynamic and fantastic duo with his friend Shep. Nothing is impossible with the two of them on the job.
- Shepherd (Shep) - very much a renaissance man, Shep knows a little of everything and a lot of other things. He works the communications systems for Elle, and he'd like to see anyone do it better. He's a visionary with grand dreams. If you have a moment to give an ear, you might find yourself caught up in his ideas, too. Just don't get sucked into one of his and James grand and intricate schemes to track down the fabled and elusive Granny Mede's Shack of Snacks . . .