Welcome!

This is a visual development project I dreamt up out of a fascination with all things sci-fi and because I have a plethora of awesome friends.

20111209

The Mysterious Explorations of Jasper Morello


Freaking gorgeous.  That's all I have to say.  First because, well, it is.  And secondly; I haven't finished watching it yet.  But it's brilliant, visually.  I might be a little bit biased in that opinion because I love silhouettes.  I can't tell you how many ideas I had in just 2 minutes of video.  

Enjoy!

2011-12-20 Update:

I finished watching this, and let me say that it was more than I could have hoped for.  It was inventive, the story was well thought out and well told, the animation was awesome.  It exceeded all expectations.  I've been creeping on the movie's website and it looks like there will be a few more installments.  Can't wait!  

If you haven't already, I definitely encourage you to go watch this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment